- Pot 1.5 L: It is the most sold format in the company, due to its dynamism for the rapid production of a particular product with the highest quality, size and plant height. It has a great advantage, as it can be transplanted during the time of year that most interests every client.
- Round form pot with SANSAN Coneplast ® patented system, high quality container for an optimum root development. It has internal grooves which avoid the roots wrapping and it has also a bottom grid which improves drainage and prevents ponding.
- Capacity: 1.5 litres.
- Pot measures: 14 cm. diameter x 13 cm. high
- Plant height at delivery time: 70-90 cm.
- Pot 1 L: new format of intermediate size that optimizes production and logistics costs. It is designed to offer competitive and appropriate prices to each client conditions. It is the MOST ECONOMICAL ALTERNATIVE.
- Around form.
- Capacity: 1 litres.
- Pot measures: 11 cm. diameter x 13 cm high.
- Plant height at delivery time: 50-70 cm.
- Bareroot with sprouted graft: bareroot plant is traditionally the best known sale format. Since ancient times the plant has always been produced in the land, its delivery is made only during the winter months when the plant is dormant, ready to growth starting and its subsequent planting.
- Bareroot with dormant bud: Rootstocks that are grown in the land and are grafted at the end of summer to deliver the plant in winter, without sprouting variety. It is delivered during the winter as it is a bareroot plant and its growth only starts during latency period. The MOST ECONOMICAL ALTERNATIVE.